March 09, 2021, 02:00:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIV  (Read 20103 times)

Offline Aromanes

• Donator
Re: Final Fantasy XIV
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2018, 09:06:09 am »
It was my favorite mmo, but... no content, just tomefarming (and doing savages) every 6 months. POTD was a perfect place for leveling.

Offline oscmkv

• Donator+
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2020, 02:51:47 pm »
I was playing FFXIV, but have recently stopped to play PSO2 on NA Release

Offline Claed

• Donator
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2020, 02:56:31 pm »
Same, I stopped playing for a bit to try PSO2 out for NA. It's a good mmo to me though

Offline Raelcore

• Donator
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2020, 05:51:31 pm »
i enjoyed this game alot, even when it was shitty pre-realm reborn. Its unfortunate now that its mainly just a grind fest like a lot of mmo's nowadays. Alot of my friends played but they all quit now and found other games to play lol.

Offline _amenbreak_

• Donator
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2020, 06:12:45 am »
FFXIV is a great game it just has terrible players  >:(

Offline Lucifer54

• Donator
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2020, 10:43:16 pm »
I still get on ffxiv to do dailies and  raids on weekends. :x will never get tired of it #drglife

Offline silenthero0009

• Donator+
« Reply #111 on: June 18, 2020, 02:10:32 am »
Back when i played the community was probably one of the best. I'd be down to hop on it.. but with PSO2 being a thing, thats prob not gonna happen anytime soon :P

Offline sirenomelie123

• Donator
« Reply #112 on: June 23, 2020, 04:38:00 pm »
I really liked ffxiv but idk it just feels a bit slow and boring to play from time to time. pso2 is hopefully a bit better in that regard

Offline TheJazzMan

• Donator+
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2020, 03:41:04 pm »
The biggest problem I have with FF14 is lack of content. Not just end game dungeons/raids, but overall there just isn't a whole lot of interesting stuff to do.
These days getting BiS or evn just the next best gear (which is usually only a couple % behind BiS) is super easy and doesn't feel very rewarding.
"Daily" grind consists of reputation dailies which soon become obsolete since the main reason to do them at all is just to unlock the vendors and use normal currency to purchase crafting mats.
 The only other daily stuff to do is the random daily dungeon/LFG raid which are pointless once u have any decent gear anyway since they reward tokens for buying gear that is usualyl not even BiS.
Old content/quest lines can be extremely hard to get done due to the shear lack of anyone queuing for them (old trials/raids) which can make it difficult to unlock certain areas of the world or even just game mechanics from specific quest-lines.

If you have a group of friends to consistently play with, then it's basically like going tot eh pub with your mates, it's nothing special, but its a fun place to hang out and talk some shit.
Have played for quite a few years, but like WoW, it has been dwindling in "things to do" besides monotonous repeatable dungeon grinding for obsolete gear.
If you're looking to get into it, well, it is a fun game and the classes are interesting and will give you quite a few months of solid playtime if you don't pay to win (yes you can simply buy level ups and story quest skips/unlock all zones).

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2020, 08:32:56 am »
FFXIV is lacking events
they have this long ass period (usually a month) for a single event that can be done in 15 minutes
then we have nothing for a while
other than that, it's just moogle tomestone grinding while waiting for the major patch (which i already have most of the rewards anyway)

well, it's faithful to what yoshida said in an interview
FFXIV is a game where you can stop subscribing with no drawback, aside from said events' limited item which is usually available in mogstation after a while for cheap, and only come back later to continue the story
"You will never notice me walking behind you as i am the legendary random passerby A"

Offline zuizui321

• Donator
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2020, 01:16:36 pm »
I have been away from ff14 for a few months. Will there be any new content on the relic line?

Offline blackfairy

• Donator
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2021, 01:32:09 am »
Currently play WOW and FF14. I liek both, good thing about FF14 compare to WOW is you can casually play FF14. You can just buy crafted gear then raid while on WOW have to like grind a bit of gear to raid.

Offline rhenan00

• Donator
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2021, 04:40:58 am »
Veteran FF14 player here... this post aged well. game is pure gold

Offline jony1307

• Donator
« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2021, 06:41:37 pm »
I agree, I still play FF14, more casually now than before. But its a great game to just get on and chill but have fun

© 2012-2019 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon