August 17, 2019, 07:06:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: About donations, Donator title, Beta title and Alpha title  (Read 43677 times)

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
About donations, Donator title, Beta title and Alpha title
« on: December 27, 2012, 05:49:04 pm »
UPDATE: 2016-05-23
Added part about donations under a different email.

First of all, I want to make this clear.
The website will be up and running (most likely) regardless if we get any donations or not.
It is NOT a requirement to donate to get access to the forum or the trainer section.

However, the website isn't free.
We don't want to clutter the forum with a bunch of advertisement (I'm sure we can all agree that ads are only annoying).
And considering how this is something both me and Zapero are doing on our spare time, it would be a nice gesture to get some support with the server bills.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way..

If you have donated MORE than $1 USD..
...and want a donator title on the forum, please send me a PM here on the forum to let me know that you've donated.
Either way, thank you for helping out :)

[NEW]
Donations using a different email
If you donated under a different email then the one you used when you registered here at PSO-HACK then you have to send me a PM where you tell me which email you used.
Otherwise I will not be able to verify your donation.

To be able to send a PM, you need to have made 5 posts first on the forum.
Please refer to the rules here for more information regarding why we have this restriction (and others as well).

OBS: Just telling me the confirmation number will not work, as the number you recieved is not the same one I recieve.
The confirmation number is so that you can get in touch with paypal regarding a specific transaction that you've made, in case something went wrong.
For this reason, you do not want to post it publically!

Further clarification for getting the Donator title
Since there have been a lot of people who didn't read that they need to donate MORE than 1 USD or just didn't understand it I feel that this might need to be clearer.

If you donate $1.00 USD or less, you will NOT get the Donator title.
If you donate $1.01 USD or more you will get the Donator title.

If you are using an email that is obviously a temporary email, such as 151451431@qq.com, you will NOT be given Donator title.
If you already have an account with Donator title, then you will NOT be given the title on a secondary account.

About the Donator title
You have most likely seen this floating around on the forum by now as we do have a couple of people who have donated.
  • First off all, you'll get this bar under your name:
  • Your name will be green/lime colored in the "Who's Online" list at the bottom of the forum on the start page.
  • You'll have access to the Beta forum where I some times release test projects, things that might get added to the trainer if they work properly and such.
    Which means that you can at some points get to try out features before they reach official release (if they do that is).
  • The Donator title is permanent, the only way to lose it is by breaking any of the rules on the forum.

About the BETA title
Having this title means getting access to the beta section regardless if you've donated or not.
I select these people myself from the active bunch on the forum.
There's no point in begging for this title, if you want to receive the title, just be active on the forum and I might pick you.
You can also lose the title by not being active and/or not giving feedback on the beta tests in the beta section.

About the Alpha title
Due to certain events we wont be releasing all development on the BETA board.
Some things will only be released on the newly created Alpha board as well as some of the early testing will be performed by this group.
Only a handful of people whom we fully trust will get picked to participate here and there's no point in asking for an Alpha title.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 05:18:48 am by SZiaDaN »
Quote from: Curious Kitty
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
Re: About donations, Donator title, Beta title and Alpha title
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 12:26:04 am »
Updated first post to explain the new Alpha group.
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 12:37:34 am »
And there's no reason to ask about what the title does or what the title holder is getting as everything will be kept secret until the guys think it's ready for the beta users in the forums.

Chosen candidates have access to a new boards.. any questions please post there. (Tread locked before it gets spammed again)
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 02:15:55 pm »
For new comer that donated and found no way to send a PM.
This is because we have a rule here in the forum that everyone must at least have 5 posts to unlock the PM function.
It's there because most of the users here didn't read what was posted and rely on the PM too much, in the end we have to repeat the same answers over and over again in the PM which is annoying and time consuming when the answers are already out there in the forum.

But please note that posting spam just to unlock the PM might get you banned from the forum. So please only post things that are related and useful when you try to unlock your PM.

For donators that only donate just because they want access to the beta board. Note that you still need at least 5 posts to unlock the download link. So stay active and useful to the forum and everything will be fine.  ;)

For donators that simply want to support our server cost and don't really want to post. Please ensure that your paypal email is the same as your contact email here and Sziadan will give you the title as soon as he verified it.
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:35:30 pm »
For donators that simply want to support our server cost and don't really want to post. Please ensure that your paypal email is the same as your contact email here and Sziadan will give you the title as soon as he verified it.

I'll bump this topic to highlight this once again.
I've received a bunch of donations where people used different emails than what they are using here on the forum.
So far, I've managed to find/confirm which user that has donated, however it does make things harder when you do that.

If you use a different email when donating than you have to send me a PM here on the forum and state which email address you've used when donating. Otherwise I wont be able to know who donated and I wont be able to hand on the donator title.

Offline Necko

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 07:39:45 pm »
Hi,
I donated to help out with your work, (Being new to the forum it looks like your do good work) and I guess I do not have the correct permissions to pm anyone or do much else for that matter.  If I could get some help it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
~~Necko~~  =^_^=

Edit: Saw the reason in the rules.

Offline esdchan

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:06:49 pm »
Sorry, I did read it, but it was just to make sure what I read was correct. And the donation part? How much do I need to donate?

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 05:25:16 pm »
Sorry, I did read it, but it was just to make sure what I read was correct. And the donation part? How much do I need to donate?

Any donation will grant you access, regardless of how much you donate.
So, basically, you donate whatever you, yourself, think it's worth.

Offline Famcio

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 09:06:21 pm »

Any donation will grant you access, regardless of how much you donate.
So, basically, you donate whatever you, yourself, think it's worth.

this is probbly off topic, but ive just donated, but i dont have enough posts to tell you that i have donated for the donation title, and dont wish to spam posts just to get enough to do so, not sure how to go about doing that then >_<
-seems i got the title after posting this, feel silly now for doing so :P-
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:08:49 pm by Famcio »

Offline esdchan

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 09:37:15 pm »
I just donated as well :)

Edit: Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:42:36 pm by esdchan »

Offline thugluvin

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 11:08:12 pm »
just donated also not much but is between paydays  :o

Offline OGG Psycho

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 05:14:06 am »
I donated as well. Can't send messages either so it would be great if you could message me :)

Offline thugluvin

• Donator
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 06:13:36 pm »
thanks

Offline OGG Psycho

• Donator
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 03:14:41 am »
Thanks a bunch! can't wait to play once I'm done working.

Offline grosmouton

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 10:32:26 pm »
I made a donation, sorry is not huge, I hope to participate in OB thanks

© 2012-2019 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon
| SMF © 2017, Simple Machines