December 01, 2021, 07:59:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: Master item string table  (Read 19676 times)

Offline MrTurkleton

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Contributer
Master item string table
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:41:13 pm »

Seems i stumbled upon the master table of item strings. :P if i change one it stays even after changing areas and will show for all instances of the name. I have a script in the works to see if i can translate most, if not all item names for the hell of it.

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Life brings hardships. You just gotta push through
Re: Master item string table
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 05:48:16 pm »
So we can now name items? If yes that would help the ENG patch alot. Espically the item drops from monsters. As of right now inless u mesmrive its symbols u dont know which to keep or pitch.
Rules
Refresh on your knowledge! Never hurts to remember!
Safety Guide!

Offline MrTurkleton

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Contributer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 06:40:28 pm »
It would have to be its own thing similar to the trainer since these strings are only stored in memory and not read from the game files themselves. Stupid server names :P.

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 07:15:08 pm »
It would have to be its own thing similar to the trainer since these strings are only stored in memory and not read from the game files themselves. Stupid server names :P.
O then umm u couldnt put it in the eng patch bc then the trainer could get totally blocked maybe for a few months...Maybe szia could make an item name trainer or button for it?

fixed errors lol
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:50:11 pm by Dragon Lord »
Rules
Safety Guide!

Offline jahshrot

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 07:37:03 pm »
O lothen umm u cnt put it in the eng patcch bc then the trainer could get totally blocked maby for a few months...Maby szia could make an intem name trainer or button for it?
Real talk, you should proof read your posts a little more. ;)

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 07:48:42 pm »
O lothen umm u cnt put it in the eng patcch bc then the trainer could get totally blocked maby for a few months...Maby szia could make an intem name trainer or button for it?
Real talk, you should proof read your posts a little more. ;)
Ya i was watching anime while i posted tht post >.> sorry about tht :D and ty for telling me
Rules
Safety Guide!

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 12:17:27 am »
thats what the english patch does? you just found it in memory.. which is just search unicode and change it??? lol or am i wrong o wait your can't see the correct items can't you.. my bad.. anyway its probably just the same system as segas old system. the only advantage of this is stats and things of items. you should just extract the file and then make a tool to open the file you should be able to actually item mod with this.

basically what im trying to say is that its a virtual file.. but actually theres a file thats made everytime you login its called item cache or weapon cache, its a .dat file. maybe your just finding that in memory and just editing it??
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:21:20 am by broomop »

Offline MrTurkleton

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Contributer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 12:48:24 am »
From my understanding, item names are server sided. Hence why there hadn't beena translate patch for it.

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 01:00:06 am »
From my understanding, item names are server sided. Hence why there hadn't beena translate patch for it.

no why do people get this idea that because its server side its not possible to change it??? what it does is download it from the server. Now in theory the file you are editing you should be able to edit weapons big style. (if its like the prs editing). i think its just the .dat file that not many people know about anyway its just your editing it in memory i believe its possible to make a static file. Thing is ive never really been motivated to look into this much. but item modding might make it worth it. You should try changing your equipt weapon.

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 01:30:24 am »

no why do people get this idea that because its server side its not possible to change it??? what it does is download it from the server. Now in theory the file you are editing you should be able to edit weapons big style. (if its like the prs editing). i think its just the .dat file that not many people know about anyway its just your editing it in memory i believe its possible to make a static file. Thing is ive never really been motivated to look into this much. but item modding might make it worth it. You should try changing your equipt weapon.
Their not saying its impossible to change it but if its server sided, if im correct, means that its not in the client. Hence if u were to edit server it would change it for everyone not just you. So then if that happened it would utimately lead to them trying to fully block this trainer. And we dont want that now do we  ;)  ::) ::)
Rules
Safety Guide!

Offline Zapero

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Your security is bad and you should feel bad!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 01:36:49 am »
... Its just cached in the client.. Moving blocks clear it out
Don't you worry baby i'm an expert.

Offline Zapero

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Your security is bad and you should feel bad!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 01:37:37 am »
Their not saying its impossible to change it but if its server sided, if im correct, means that its not in the client. Hence if u were to edit server it would change it for everyone not just you. So then if that happened it would utimately lead to them trying to fully block this trainer. And we dont want that now do we  ;)  ::) ::)
No...
Don't you worry baby i'm an expert.

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 01:39:11 am »
No...
No as im wrong or no as ur agreeing with my last sentence?
Rules
Safety Guide!

Offline MrTurkleton

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Contributer
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 01:40:22 am »
I never said anything about trying toChang the server  :-P. Also this is the findings board, not everything posted here is going to be of practicle use. If there is a temp file that can be edited then great. If its in ram only then its semi useful.

Offline Diaias

• Donator+
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 01:44:29 am »
I never said anything about trying toChang the server  :-P. Also this is the findings board, not everything posted here is going to be of practicle use. If there is a temp file that can be edited then great. If its in ram only then its semi useful.
True :P o wait how in the word would a "ram" type hack do u any good?f its in the ram wont it go away and aint it diffrent for every user?
Rules
Safety Guide!

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon