December 01, 2021, 07:58:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: Picture exploit in your name.  (Read 6157 times)

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
Picture exploit in your name.
« on: March 23, 2013, 06:02:48 pm »
I want to claim responsibility for this exploit its quite funny. Basically you make a new character. Make the name something easy to search.
Then right at the last screen where it says your character and class etc and do you want to accept change your names to the following there are more but i can't be bothered to list them all:

<c FEFEFE>S<c> - change the FEFEFE to html colours that you want.
<pict Guild>
<pict Whisper>
<pict Sign_L3>
<pict Sign_R1>
<pict Alpha_A>
<pict Alpha_B>
<pict Alpha_RB>
<pict Alpha_UP>
<pict Number_1>
<pict Number_2>
<pict Number_3>
<pict Number_4>
<pict Number_5>
<pict Arcscash>

This will put a picture into your name :) enjoy!!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 06:24:44 pm by broomop »

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
Re: Picture exploit in your name.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 06:56:27 pm »
Exploit?
You know, instead of just changing the memory so that it becomes weird unicode letters, you can just name yourself that right away.

You could name your character something like this
①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳

Or to what you did.

Not all of these work, but some of them do: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/en/general-info/unicode.html
Quote from: Curious Kitty
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 06:58:38 pm »
Exploit?
You know, instead of just changing the memory so that it becomes weird unicode letters, you can just name yourself that right away.

You could name your character something like this
①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳

Or to what you did.

Not all of these work, but some of them do: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/en/general-info/unicode.html

it saves and its  images not silly unicode art... like guild and team icons... and d-pad icons etc...  i wouldnt mention unicode numbers etc.. thats n00b talk lol

stuff like <br> and <url blah.com> dont work i dont think but try them if you get the right tag you might be able to crash clients.

thats a image and you cant force it with a unicode character its a pso2 syntax you can make your name also colored as well using the html method.. it saves and EVERYONE can see it.. like you can make a @ in red color or green or yellow etc..

the icon in the first image is the arkscash icon... if you can find a huge icon using the <pict syntax you can do some funny stuff but the size is matched to the text :(
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 07:03:41 pm by broomop »

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 07:06:00 pm »
it saves and its  images not silly unicode art... like guild and team icons... and d-pad icons etc...  i wouldnt mention unicode numbers etc.. thats n00b talk lol

stuff like <br> and <url blah.com> dont work i dont think but try them if you get the right tag you might be able to crash clients.

thats a image and you cant force it with a unicode character its a pso2 syntax you can make your name also colored as well using the html method.. it saves and EVERYONE can see it.. like you can make a @ in red color or green or yellow etc..

the icon in the first image is the arkscash icon... if you can find a huge icon using the <pict syntax you can do some funny stuff but the size is matched to the text :(
You're right, I haven't played around with names so I obviously haven't even considered trying that.
My answer earlier was based on the screenshots you showed.
In your first screenshot you showed a name that looked like "◬" hence why I figured that it was THAT you wanted to show.

You should of shown a real picture in the name right away.
Quote from: Curious Kitty
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 07:10:22 pm »

You're right, I haven't played around with names so I obviously haven't even considered trying that.
My answer earlier was based on the screenshots you showed.
In your first screenshot you showed a name that looked like "◬" hence why I figured that it was THAT you wanted to show.

You should of shown a real picture in the name right away.

yeah i understand the html color is cool its just a shame it can't be used for something cooler.

Offline Zapero

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Your security is bad and you should feel bad!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 07:25:53 pm »
Been think about that.. Try that in chat
Don't you worry baby i'm an expert.

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 07:59:42 pm »
Been think about that.. Try that in chat

i knew about this ages ago but none of it worked in chat i got bored and tried it in character create and it worked lol i think it might work in team games and stuff...

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 09:02:27 pm »
lol Sonic Team has always been using those code in the games they 1st made. Just that when the exploit goes out of control sega patch it. apparently they patch the chat but forgot to patch the character name. lol! i wonder if someone is walking around with <target>  :P
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 09:09:14 pm »
lol Sonic Team has always been using those code in the games they 1st made. Just that when the exploit goes out of control sega patch it. apparently they patch the chat but forgot to patch the character name. lol! i wonder if someone is walking around with <target>  :P

alot of these won't work it seems that only word based menu items seem to work only. But you never know untill you try.

Offline Dandelion

• Donator
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2020, 05:32:28 pm »
This is pretty cool, I am new to PSO2 and may do it for my next character once I know wtf im doing  in the game lol.

Offline Orta

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 07:17:11 pm »
Awesome Thanks for the info!

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon