December 01, 2021, 07:46:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: TACOS and teleport function..  (Read 8540 times)

Offline npc01

• Leecher
TACOS and teleport function..
« on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:55 am »
i find that if u tele urself straight to the exit, at the end, boss will spawn..but u cant go back to ship..

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
Re: TACOS and teleport function..
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 02:11:43 pm »
yup, it's been discussed several times
you can't skip the flags in TA...skip even one and it won't clear
>> https://pso-hack.com/?topic=157.0
"You will never notice me walking behind you as i am the legendary random passerby A"

Offline Mikeh

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 08:56:04 pm »
you can however use a similar method on non-tacos to farm bosses ;) Have 1 friend who is going afk afk on a map of your choice, whenever you reset the quest join his map as another party, and the 2 maps will always be the same, allowing you to rapidfire TP to bosses and live happily ever after

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 05:13:33 am »
except that the boss will drop less loots because you only get rank C
"You will never notice me walking behind you as i am the legendary random passerby A"

Offline a998756

• Donator
  • Contributer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 03:52:04 pm »
That way is better for spaming Tranmizer
as it do not drop his shit so much
spam more may be a wise way if u need to make abilities

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 04:53:46 am »
yep, we use it on lilipa TA to farm SSPN launcher

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 05:43:08 pm »

You get to sqeeze more drops from bosses by breaking all the body parts and kill them by head/mouth shot (almost guarantee rare drop). Not from the ranking as far as i am concern.
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 04:51:29 am »
huh, is that true?
if it is so, that explains why i usually get 4 meseta ring for killing rockbear even in S rank :/

but in the fang EQ, we always break all their parts
C rank and S rank still differ in loot count

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2013, 08:45:49 am »
huh, is that true?
if it is so, that explains why i usually get 4 meseta ring for killing rockbear even in S rank :/

Fang has 6 parts on the body, and after broken all 6 parts kill it by hitting the mouth will always get you around 20+ drops and high chance of getting the rare fang set unit.

There are also "hidden" break-able parts on some of the boss. eg the mouth part on vol dragon. if you kill vol dragon with the back horn + head horn + tail crystal + mouth broken you will get the vol special unit/weapon drop as high as 50~300% chance (you will at least get one in 2 runs or better.. a few in just 1 run even a full set unit in just one kill sometimes). How to judge the mouth part's broken is by the special animation vol made when you break the horns on the back or head. if you focus your fire on the mouth it will do that animation after sometime and that's the sign the mouth part is broken.

Transmizer will drop more if we attack [1] Melee mode: waist part [2] Range mode: the legs behind it. if you done enough damage on both you will get more than the usual 4 ring drops upto 8~12 ring drops. the problem is both are hidden so we don't know when we should stop attacking plus the hp is far too low and can easily be killed before we break the hidden parts.

It's the same as Falz elder. Experienced players will not attack anywhere on the falz except the arms. and only when ALL the arms are broken (accpet the lowest 2, those 2 can never be broken) attack and kill falz by the head core will get you a few rares drops.

the same goes to Falz arms, don't kill them by the core on the back but break the tips on all 5 fingers. that will get you 12 drops each.

The japanese players believe there are "killing patterns" too, and if you follow the pattern 100% to break which parts first and last and it's a 100% guarantee rare drop from the boss. But far too troublesome since we need to remember each and every bosses pattern so i haven't try it out myself.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:08:48 am by curiouskitty »
!ATTENTION!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2013, 09:26:06 am »
huh, is that true?

Fang has 6 parts on the body, and after broken all 6 parts kill it by hitting the mouth will always get you around 20+ drops and high chance of getting the rare fang set unit.

There are also "hidden" break-able parts on some of the boss. eg the mouth part on vol dragon. if you kill vol dragon with the back horn + head horn + tail crystal + mouth broken you will get the vol special unit/weapon drop as high as 50~300% chance (you will at least get one in 2 runs or better.. a few in just 1 run even a full set unit in just one kill sometimes). How to judge the mouth part's broken is by the special animation vol made when you break the horns on the back or head. if you focus your fire on the mouth it will do that animation after sometime and that's the sign the mouth part is broken.

Transmizer will drop more if we attack [1] Melee mode: waist part [2] Range mode: the legs behind it. if you done enough damage on both you will get more than the usual 4 ring drops upto 8~12 ring drops. the problem is both are hidden so we don't know when we should stop attacking plus the hp is far too low and can easily be killed before we break the hidden parts.

It's the same as Falz elder. Experienced players will not attack anywhere on the falz except the arms. and only when ALL the arms are broken (accpet the lowest 2, those 2 can never be broken) attack and kill falz by the head core will get you a few rares drops.

the same goes to Falz arms, don't kill them by the core on the back but break the tips on all 5 fingers. that will get you 12 drops each.

One thing you need to know is the bosses' HP are set to slightly higher than all parts broken. So if you hit other parts on the boss and drain too much of its hp you will never get to break all the break-able parts on it. So you need to aim your fire on only the breakables and as soon as all are broken the boss will die easily after that. breakables are near 70~80% hp on the total boss hp.

The japanese players believe there are "killing patterns" too, and if you follow the pattern 100% to break which parts first and last and it's a 100% guarantee rare drop from the boss. But far too troublesome since we need to remember each and every bosses pattern so i haven't try it out myself.
!ATTENTION!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2013, 10:25:37 am »
well, this is enlightening!
will try it later after i copied the patch from my friend

should we make a new thread to discuss these things further?
i'm interested about that pattern you spoke of

Offline Applekrumble

• Donator
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2013, 10:33:43 am »

Would the quote apply to normal mobs as well? I've been thinking that might be the case since there are times that certain classes almost never gets their intended drops... ever due to the nature of how that class wouldn't be able to break those parts easily.

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2013, 10:42:29 am »

Would the quote apply to normal mobs as well? I've been thinking that might be the case since there are times that certain classes almost never gets their intended drops... ever due to the nature of how that class wouldn't be able to break those parts easily.

i know you need to break the horns of those mobs (Noti-dran? not sure what the translation is) in the volcano cave if you want to get the rare sword that looks like the one cloud is using in FF7.

As far as i can tell, all you need is to group up with others that can break certain parts for you. There are parts that only accessible to legit hunter/fighter since they have higher hp and can get closer to the monsters/bosses (eg, the mammoth's tooth). And those high up will be accessible by force/ranger in manual aiming. But since you are here so i bet you are using the trainer, so just use the jump/god mode and you can solo most of them without any worries of needing to pair with another class. My suggestion is to get the all class launcher equipped wherever you go and whichever class you pick and you can easily go into manual aim mode to break the parts you want on the boss/mobs without killing them accidently.

Also note that it's best you prepare two types of affix weapon. [1] Poison if you want to hunt Quartz Dragon for the quartz set you need to melt the crystals with poison [2] Shock if you want to destroy the arms above falz's head and only by shocking him will he drop the hands down to attack range.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 10:53:05 am by curiouskitty »
!ATTENTION!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline randompasserby

• Donator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • nyoro~n
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2013, 10:48:58 am »
not only launcher, i suggest you bring a gunslash too
with some boss like ragne, you will likely hit a part you don't want to damage because of the splash damage launcher had, like when you want to break the front legs but instead you damaged the head (only applies when ragne is down afaik)
gunslash is helpful at cases like that

Offline Applekrumble

• Donator
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2013, 10:49:55 am »
Oh... that's new. I always thought I had to be the one who broke the parts personally to be 'registered' viable for those rare items associated with those parts. Thanks for the heads up.

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon