December 01, 2021, 07:13:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: GG and Autoit  (Read 2520 times)

Offline danmaku

• Donator
GG and Autoit
« on: February 08, 2017, 12:26:52 am »
I am commonly using some autoit scripts, especially ai media player. pso or rather gg seems to disallow any au3 scripts from running.
The entire issue actually made me come up with an idea about a rabby slots script in case I find a solution.

are there any known ways to bypass/circumvent gg from detecting autoit scripts (didn't try using an old autoit version with only simple scripts so far, will be my next try if I got some spare time on my hands)

Offline Zapero

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Your security is bad and you should feel bad!
Re: GG and Autoit
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 03:15:35 pm »
We don't support any type of botting here.
Don't you worry baby i'm an expert.

Offline danmaku

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 12:34:03 am »
well the main reason for me is the use of my normal auotit tools which arent bots, just got up with the idea while thinking about how I can use autoit in combination with gg.

bottom line, is there any way to use au3 apps like the ai media player with the current gg version
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:36:24 am by danmaku »

Offline legaxy

• Donator+
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 11:47:03 am »
If you're just wanting to macro stuff like PA spamming I believe AutoHotkey works.

Offline Dandelion

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 05:38:41 pm »
Couldnt you do skill spamming and stuff like that with a gaming mouse or keyboard macro. It wouldnt get you in trouble since they would have to ban a manufacturer of keyboards and mice. For eample if you have a logitech g600 MMO mouse that has 12 buttons on the side... you can easily create a chain of skills together using the macro record function, then go in and edit out the delays so they exactly match the delays of the skills.

To prevent this kind of macro SEGA would have to ban logitech g-hub gaming driver/software.

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon