December 01, 2021, 06:49:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: Request Rules  (Read 6943 times)

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
Request Rules
« on: August 17, 2012, 06:37:59 pm »
This section is for requesting things that you would like to see added to the trainer (or maybe even just CE-tables).
There's no guarantee that it will be created or even added to the trainer if it is created. This is more to give us ideas of things to do.
There's no point in requesting item hacks and/or mesetas hacks of any sort as we wouldn't share those anyway (it would break the game completely).

Please use the Speculation Board to discuss whether or not a function can be added or even working before posting here.
Use this board only to collect votes when you are 100% certain that function can be done.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 05:52:26 pm by CuriousKitty »
Quote from: Curious Kitty
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline a998756

• Donator
  • Contributer
Re: Information
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 07:50:20 pm »
This section is for requesting things that you would like to see added to the trainer (or maybe even just CE-tables).
There's no guarantee that it will be created or even added to the trainer if it is created. This is more to give us ideas of things to do.
There's no point in requesting item hacks and/or mesetas hacks of any sort as we wouldn't share those anyway (it would break the game completely).
Totally agree this point
the hack in the video i posted recently are just too overbearing, those RMT sellers just want sega to take more action towards overseas players

btw, can you make hacks which predict itemdrop?is it possible to make?

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 09:20:25 pm »
It's kind of possible..

What I could do is make my trainer record all the drops from specific monsters and then send it all to some database.
With enough people and play time, it would create some fairly accurate itemdrop rates.

However, that's probably more work than what I'm willing to put down into it.
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline anime801

• Leecher
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 04:31:32 am »
I'd like to see that "Upgrade and add abilities are always succeed",or at least increase the success rate,the Item Lab Master almost makes me crash...thx 

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 01:55:03 pm »
The success when upgrading is most likely calculated on the server side. I haven't looked at it yet though.

Offline a998756

• Donator
  • Contributer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 07:24:45 pm »
The success when upgrading is most likely calculated on the server side. I haven't looked at it yet though.
heard a rumor that the success rates are calculated at cilent side
someone use a hack and made a equipment with 8 abilities(which is the max amount of ability a weapon/armour can have)
and he got banned by sega shortly after making that thing

btw,here are some of my new thoughts about trainers
is it possible to make the character always in just guard condition?(HU)
also can the RAngers weak bullets be generated by trainers?

Offline acb321

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 12:21:16 pm »
I have some ideas ;)....but i don't know if they are possible :o....
1. you see we have exp booster, rare items dropping booster, and something that can help us increase the success rate of upgrade and abilities added, will the trainer have such functions ::)...
2. we enter the boss room alone and meet only one boss, is it possible to have three or more bosses there ;), like four people enter the room
3. maps be reloaded or skipped, I mean jump from the area 1 to area 3 quickly and kill the boss repeatedly 8)
4. replace the dropping of the monsters, e.g. kill a LV20 gorilla but the dropped items are from a LV40 gorilla or LV40 F22 :P
hope my ideas be useful....thank u SZiaDaN!!! :D :D :D

Offline kirito-San

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 07:58:34 pm »
how about a AOE hack ? example you use a skill and you damage all mobs.

Offline elementality

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 08:30:40 am »

is it possible to make the character always in just guard condition?(HU)

[/quote]

Speaking in terms of their active stance (Fury/Guard/ect)? I noticed the speed bonus effects this counter, I'm curious if their's a way to make the timer never-ending or a set keybind that the trainer will attempt to reactivate every 60sec?

Offline zxik

• Leecher
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 09:27:18 am »
Can the train lock all the drops from specific monsters and then send it all to some database, so that all the monsters drop the same rate item? I remembered an old PSOBB trainer had this function.(Sorry forgot the name).

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 10:04:32 am »
Can the train lock all the drops from specific monsters and then send it all to some database, so that all the monsters drop the same rate item? I remembered an old PSOBB trainer had this function.(Sorry forgot the name).

PSOBB drop table is on client side that's why it can be done. But PSO2 is server sided. Can't be changed. :(
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

Offline broomop

• Groupie
  • Contributer
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 10:39:41 am »

PSOBB drop table is on client side that's why it can be done. But PSO2 is server sided. Can't be changed. :(

no its not LOL

all player stats and drops are all server side on psobb.

Offline CuriousKitty

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Contributer
  • ごろにゃ~♥
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 05:51:58 pm »
Updated the rules a bit inbetween "Request" and "Speculation" Board

It's been confusing between the 2 boards and people keep creating existing posts inbetween the 2 asking the very same questions.

From now on, please use speculation board if you aren't certain whether the function can be added or not or even working. Then when you are 100% sure it can be done, use this tread to collect votes from other players. If we get enough vote counts we might consider adding the request to the trainer.
!ATTENTION!
Please READ THE RULES before posting!
Use Search before posting new topics!
Safety Tips for Trainer!

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon