May 17, 2021, 11:43:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Donate button moved
to navigation bar

PSO-HACK

Author Topic: No more "4th post" replies to random topics!  (Read 1279 times)

Offline SZiaDaN

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
No more "4th post" replies to random topics!
« on: December 26, 2017, 10:16:58 am »
A lot of people that simply wanted their 5 posts and then be done posted in the "My first post" topics with just a "2:nd post/third post" etc.
I've now gone over most of the more recent ones and deleted them, in some cases even deleted entire topics that were filled with those.

I'll continue to delete posts like that from now on, so if you need to get to 5 posts then create legit posts instead.
There are a lot of topics where you can contribute to the topic at hand instead of just spamming and if you can't find anything that you want to respond to then you can create a topic of your own as long as it isn't "My first post" with only a "hi" in it.

This also means that if your 5 posts were posts like that, you may need to get your post count up again in order to download the trainer in the future.
Quote from: Curious Kitty
"you have get lower than the villiant to bring justice" they say. there's no true "hero" in the world. Sziadan's being Robin Hood.

Offline Zapero

• PSO-HACK Team
  • Legendary Contributer
  • Your security is bad and you should feel bad!
Re: No more "4th post" replies to random topics!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 05:15:45 pm »
Again.. If i see someone just post "hi" or "1th post" or something like that in a random topic i will delete that post.
Don't you worry baby i'm an expert.

© 2012-2021 PSO-HACK.COM
Designed by carbon